Monday 3 June 2013

Mac Give me Sun - Mineralize Skin Finish Bronzer



Give me sun! Is a product from MAC in their mineralize skin finish natural permanent line. I wanted to buy a bronzer for quite some time which would compliment my skin tone without being too loud and when I happen to visit the Mac store the attendant showed me this beautiful Bronzer in Give me Sun.
 

Give me sun is described as “light summery peachy tan” making it perfect for both bronzing & contouring. I am NC41 & this shade really goes well on my skin tone. If applied properly & carefully it’s a really nice bronzer. A light hand in applying & a little is enough to give you that nice sun kissed glow. 


No sparkles very pigmented, pretty matte and a little goes a long way. It gives a very natural look.  I love the color & finish. Make you look alive and radiant.

The color blends well and doesn't look chalky on skin. I think this would look best on medium skin tones and some light skin tones. Lighter skin tones may have to have a very light hand when applying though!


Give me Sun from Mac is priced at INR 2200/-

Pros
Very pigmented
Little goes a long way
Does not look chalky 
Great product for contouring 

Cons
Expensive
May not go so well with lighter skin tones


Rating: 7/10

Final Verdict
Good for medium skin tones for bronzing & contouring. You can also use it on the apple of your cheeks as a blush but with a very light hand. Thou it is expensive but definitely will last long.




Do you use bronzer in your makeup routine?
And if so, what is your favorite bronzer?




No comments :

Post a Comment