Tuesday 27 August 2013

Kerastase Resistance Bain Volumactive Shampoo and Conditioner from Loreal

Every women dreams of having a healthy mane and why not?  you look more beautiful when you have a nice healthy hair. In today's time we make our hair go thru so many things which are not good like ironing, blow drying, straightening, re-bonding, perming etc...which surely make us look beautiful but due to which we also face lot of problems like thinning of hair, hairfall, dandruff, dry scalp etc.

 



I have an oily scalp and from past few months was also facing a hair-fall problem, to top it up my hair use to fall flat on my face. I kept changing my shampoos from cheap to expensive ones in hope that it will suit my hair and my problems would get resolved but to no gain.  You need to first analysis your hair type, hair problem that you are facing and then with a focus mind you should buy a product which suits your hair. Like for me when i went to buy a shampoo there were various options for different hair problems. I really had to think hard before i picked one, so i chose to pick up the volume one from Keratese Loreal along with the conditioner.


Brand: Kerastase
Range : Kerastase Ressistance
Hair Concern : All hair types, Fine Hair
Bottle Size : 250 ML
Price:
Kerastase Bain Volumactive Shampoo :    INR 1375/-
Kerastase Bain Volumactive Conditioner : INR 2375/-


What does the Product Claim ?

Kérastase Bain Volumactive is a volumising hair bath that provides strength and vitality to your fine, limp hair. Its bodifying formula delivers long-lasting substantial volume, strength and vitality.

Kérastase Bain Volumactive contains a dual action formula; Ampli-Ciment Complex and Vita-Ciment Contouring Polymers, which works to reinforce and consolidate the internal structure of fine and vulnerable hair. Hair will benefit from improved strengthen and long-lasting substantial volume and vitality.





Packaging & Texture : 
It comes in a light green bottle with dark green screw cap. The shampoo is in white pearly color with a flowing texture. Little is required to work up the lather. Smells good too.Conditioner comes in jar with the same color combination as the shampoo. The conditioner is in soft creamy texture.


My take on the Kerastase Bain Volumactive Shampoo 

This is a great shampoo. I have been using it for more than two week's now and I am very pleased with the result. A little goes a long way, so even though it's pricey you get plenty of washes from a small bottle.It suits my hair and has helped me reduce my hair-fall problem.I must say the product does prevent my hair going flat to my face and has brought the bounce and volume to my hair. My hair feels soft and manageable. What more could i ask for :)

Pros 

A little goes a long way
Good smell
Builds up volume
Suitable for all hair types
Helps control hair fall

Cons 

Pricey


SP Rating:  9/10

Final Verdict

Its a great shampoo for volume and bounce, if it suits your hair nothing like it. Thou little pricey but little goes a long way.I would surely recommend this. Gives live to your flat dull hair.

Range of Shampoos from Kerastase Loreal....


According to you which shampoo suits your hair best and whats your hair type ???

No comments :

Post a Comment