Monday 23 September 2013

A small gift for my little sister

I kind of compiled few cosmetics along with the accessories and a small pouch, gift wrapped it and send it across. Now what all i compiled lets take a look.

Rimmel Be Bold Lipstick And Swatch

I quiet like this color its neither too red nor too pink. It's an in between color.




Lakme Eyeconic Pencil

Lakme eyconic pencil is ideal for everyday use. Good and quiet affordable.

Bourjois Contour Clubbing Eye Pencil in 47 Purple Night (Detailed review on the blog) 

Bourjois Contour Clubbing pencil, Remember i had done a blog review of this pencil. I liked it so much that i picked up two different shades for my sister. One in 47 Purple Nights & 46 Blue Neon shade.




Bourjois Contour Clubbing Eye pencil in 46 Bleu Neon 


The Neck piece and bracelet

I picked these accessories from Lokhandwala market where you get some amazing accessories if you know where to look for.

The whole compiled set

Hope you enjoyed reading this post. I think i will do a detailed review on accessories in my another blog post and where you can pick them up at a much reasonable price.

That's all for today...will meet again soon with another blog post.

No comments :

Post a Comment