Thursday 31 October 2013

Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil

Hello Friends, 

My shopping haul from Colorbar has some really nice vibrant colors in Eye Pencil. We do like to be colorful when the festive season is nearing and little bit of glitter does add that sparkling effect to the festive look.

So lets dig in ladies and check out what Colorbar has to offer this season. 


Colorbar Claims 

I-Glide Eye Pencil


Defines like a pencil and glides like liquid eyeliner. This effortlessly easy to use I-Glide Eye Pencil with its smooth formulation, gives your eyes rich color in a single stroke and blends in easily after application. Lasts longer than 8 hours; does not feather or bleed.

Price : Rs. 400/-
Qty : 1.1 Gm 



Shades Available : comes in 11 shades. 
Prunella, Glowing Sapphire, Jaded, Coal mine, Passionately Gold, Flirty Turq, Electra, Amethyst Spark, Cocobar, Blackout, Silver Hue. 

Surprisingly when I visited Colorbar website the names mentioned there are not the same on the pencils which i picked up from Colorbar counter. Like Passionately Gold is Golden Glam and Glowing Sapphire is Emerald Charm.

My Take on Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil 

True to its claim I-Glide pencil from Colorbar has a smooth formulation and It does glides effortlessly. What i like about this pencils are their vibrant colors and delicately infused sparkle which add dimension to the otherwise plain colored eye pencil . You can use these pencils as an eye pencil or smudge it to get an eye shadow effect. Few shades have a glitter in it which makes it apt for the festive season. I have been using lot of eye pencils from various brands but i must say nothing matches upto Colorbar eye pencils. Staying power is good it lasted me the whole day.

There is some kind of offer going on at Colorbar, you buy any two product and they give you something free (like eye pencil or a nail paint) on your purchase. The best thing is you can choose the shades what they offer you from. Wow isn't it a good deal? 

I got a green Eye I-Define  pencil (Moss Green) and a nail paint free on my purchase. Don't we feel happy when you get something free on your purchase, there is a different kind of satisfaction and a happy smile on your face :)

I picked up 3 shades from the I-glide pencil range 
Cocobar - 002
Golden Glam - 015
Emerald Charm - 016


Pros
Smooth texture 
Glides effortlessly 
Vibrant colors
Good Staying power
Affordable
Waterproof


Cons 

The formulation of the pencil is smooth so you need to be extra careful while sharpening it and while applying it. Too much pressure might result in breaking  the tip of the pencil and wasting the product. 

Twist up version is more preferable


SP Rating : 4/5



Final Verdict

These are awesome pencils. The colors are rich and vibrant. Once applied, it stays on for a whole day. A must have in your kitty. Ladies what are you waiting for rush before the stock runs out !!!


No comments :

Post a Comment