Monday 25 November 2013

Victoria Secret Moisturizing Body Lotion



I picked this body lotion from Dubai, there was an offer going on 3 for AED 145. That means one bottle I have got for AED 55 otherwise the actual price is AED 85, So i picked up 3 one for me and other for my sisters. The fragrance is nice, sweet and quiet different then the others that i have tried so far.

It has got Shea Butter and Almond Oil , both are good for the skin. Hydrates your skin and keep it moisturized the whole day.




Has a running consistency, light in weight,  absorbs well and leaves a nice sheen to your skin. The fragrance lingers on you for quiet some time and  will sure get you attention. Keeps your skin moisturized, soft and smooth. It comes in a 250ML quantity.

I am kind of hooked on to it as I just love the way my skin feels after applying this body lotion. There were other products from Victoria Secret which i am sure you would fall in love with.

The whole store was full of products (Body Lotion, perfumes, body mist, body scrub, eyeshadow palettes etc..) which every women would go ga ga over it. Their hot selling perfume "BOMBSHELL"  is something to watch out for.

SP Rating : 5/5


No comments :

Post a Comment