Wednesday 11 December 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask / Pack



Scrubbing your face with a good scrub and applying a face mask once a week not only removes all the dirt and dead skin on a regular basis but also helps maintain your face looking fresh, smooth, young and glowing.

I happen to spot these face packs from "Montagne Jeunesse" when i was browsing in supermarket at Dubai. Picked up Strawberry Souffle Mask (which is moisturizing and purifying mask) and Skin Polisher Mask (Which is anti stress mask).

I do like to keep a good scrub and couple of face packs at home, as every weekend i don't have time to go to beauty parlor so i do my bit at home. You can even use natural ingredients and make your own face pack as per your skin type and apply it. 

Price : AED 6-7
SP Rating : 3.5/5

Strawberry Souffle Mask is very good for people who have dry skin. It really moisturizes and hydrates the skin leaving it soft and glowing. I have a normal skin and it tends to get oily at T Zone, so for me after applying the pack though i found my skin soft but it became oily as well (Hmmmm... my fault as i picked up this face pack in a hurry without reading it properly ) . For me it did not work because of my skin type but for dry skin i am sure it would do wonders.

As for Skin Polisher Mask..... I am loving it. It has small white granules in it, You need to massage it gently over your skin for 2 minutes and leave it for 10-15 min before you wash it off and...... viola !!!!.... you have a fresh, smooth glowing skin. I am sure calling for the Skin Polisher Mask again.

So folks do you keep any face packs / mask at home of any particular brand then share it with us. I had Boutique's Milk Protein and Fruit pack, which got over and now i am wondering which ones to pick up after i exhaust my skin polisher mask which will last me for another 3-4 times,   any suggestions ???







No comments :

Post a Comment