Sunday 5 January 2014

December Empties




Today I am going to review all the empties that I have exhausted in the month of December 2013.

1) Lakme Sunscreen - It comes with SPF 50 and gives a good coverage in protecting the skin from harsh sun rays, been using this for quiet some time now and I am quiet happy with it. Suits my skin and does not make it greasy. Would re-purchase this again

2) TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo - This is become one of my favorite shampoo. My hair-fall has been reduced and my hair feels soft. It's reasonable priced.  Already purchased one since the current one i am using got exhausted.



3) Nivea Whitening Repair Body Lotion -  It's nice and i have been using this for some time now so I will give a break to this one now as I have called for Victoria Secrets body lotion.

4) Vichy Normaderm Face Wash - This face wash helps prevent breakouts and I am a sincerely using this for more than a year now. Plan to continue with the same.

5) Nina Ricci Perfume - This perfume was gifted to me by my sister and has a fruity fragrance. Purchased loads of perfume this time during my Dubai visit and some I  got gifts on my birthday, will use those ones for time being. 

6) Victoria Secrets Body Lotion - Sweet Almond - Finished the current one and have called for three more. Would re-purchase this again. For full review on Victoria Secret Body lotion click here.

7) Neutrogena Rainbath - Gives a very soothing and relaxed feeling while having a shower. Since I have recently purchased Dove Nutrium Body wash so will give it a break. For full on Neutrogena Rainbath review click here.

8) Nike Urban body Deodorant - I quiet like this deo, it has got nice mild and appealing fragrance. Recently purchased Nike Sports once that gets exhausted will buy this one again. 

9) Nivea Express Moisturizing body lotion - This I had purchased in Dubai as I had not carried any body lotions with me, hence a small size pack. It moisturizes your skin leaves it smooth and soft has got a typical mild nivea fragrance. Loved it !!! picked two more bottles after I use this one.

These were my empties for the month of December 2013. Stay tuned for some of the best products that I have used in the year 2013.  Coming up shortly...


"Enjoy the little things in life ..... for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things"



No comments :

Post a Comment