Friday 3 January 2014

Victoria Secret Perfume - Bombshell


Hello friends.... 2014 beginning of a new year, I pray will be nice for all of us. Started this blog in April 2013 it's almost 10 months now. When I started I was all alone and now I have so many wonderful friends and  readers as a part of this blog. I thank you all for being part of this blog and being so supportive.

My birthday gift .....


I have been lusting after this perfume since the time I first experienced it. So when I went to pick up my fresh perfume collection this was my first target.  My Luck ! it was out of stock, with a sad smile and small heart I picked up other perfumes from other brands but my heart just got stuck to "BOMBSHELL" and I thought next time I must have this one in my collection.


To my surprise..... I got this as my birthday gift and yes I was jumping like a kid all over :). This perfume is just way too sexy, wear it on a night out party or just a romantic evening. The fragrance keeps you mesmerized. This is an award winning perfume from the house of Victoria Secrets, as the name goes it sure is a Bombshell.



  • Fragrance type: Floral
  • Top notes: Tangelo, pineapple, strawberry, purple passion fruit
  • Middle notes: Jasmine, red berries, muguet, Shangri-la peony, vanilla orchid
  • Dry-down notes: Musk, blonde woods, oakmoss

BOMBSHELL has a unique fragrance, Light and very feminine. The octagonal shaped and pink stripped bottle is topped with a pink translucent cap. The bottle is cute and has a black ribbon tied just below the nozzle of the perfume along with the VS Logo. It has got a right blend of fragrance and the smell lingers for a long time. This is one of my favorite perfume from Victoria Secrets. You also get "BOMBSHELL Body Mist" but I feel perfume is much better than the body mist as the concentration will be more higher and long lasting.

Price : $ 52 (on the VS website for 50ml ).



Its a fragrance that you can wear anytime and anywhere. It's apt for any occasion.

It's raining perfumes for me and I got to pick some very good ones while I was in Dubai to name few ST. Dupont, Lanvin's - MARRY ME, Gorgia  ME DIVINE, HUGO BOSS, KIM KARDASHIAN GOLD etc..... Apart from this my sister gifted me  BODY BURBERRY  and ELIE SAAB Gift Set (review coming up shortly)  for my birthday. So now I am not buying perfumes at least for sometime till all this get exhausted.

Hope the new year has started well for everyone....so you guys partied hard ? For me I chose to be at home with my better half.

We all make resolutions at the start of the year whether we are able to fulfill it or not , is yet another question. So guys !!! what's your new year resolution for 2014? .

With my sisters wedding coming up, I am going to be lot busy as we have to get her trousseau done. That means loads of shopping yipppiiiieee........ Watch this space for more.






No comments :

Post a Comment