Tuesday 18 February 2014

Canmake Blushes And Highlighter

Today I am going to review beautiful blushes and highlighter from Canmake, I had mentioned this in my earlier post (remember), it took me little long to compile this post as there were many products to review and I wanted to give enough attention in focusing on one product.... step by step.


Canmake is a local brand from Japan.The packaging is cute, comes in a transparent case with a small cute brush which is extremely soft.

What it claims 
Powder formulation, yet has startling translucence & luster
Looks as natural as bare skin
Soft focus effect gives your cheek a pore-less look  
Long lasting and contains powder to prevent make-up run
Contains cheek friendly beautifying & moisturizing agent (plants & fruit extracts)



 Shades Available : Peach Fleur, Fairy Orange Fleur, Wedding Fleur, Apricot Fleur and Strawberry Fleur. 

Price : 800 Yen (Rs. 500/-)

My take on Canmake Glow Fleur 

There are two shades  from Canmake Glow Fleur Blush range , I now have in my collection, Strawberry Fleur and Apricot Fleur.  Just love the floral pattern it comes in. The application is smooth and there is no fall out. Strawberry is a pretty pink shade while Apricot Fleur gives a nice soft peachy glow. Love both the shades, they are very pretty and worth the money.  Gives a nice colorful glow to your cheeks. If you have a travel mirror in your purse, which obviously we all females keep,  then this product sure is travel friendly as it comes with a small brush, minus mirror and can be applied on the go. Currently ! these are my go to blushes and I am loving it.

SP Rating : 4/5

Canmake Powder Cheek Blush



Claims : This micro particulate powder softly envelops and gently colors your skin, for a soft natural finish.

Price : 550 Yen (Rs. 344/-) 

My Take on Canmake Powder Cheek Blush
I have a peach pink shade in my make up kitty. Available in 14 beautiful shades. Its a soft peachy pink shade with silver glitter hence dust it lightly over the cheeks to get a soft glowing color. I think this blush is apt for evening or at night,  I would not suggest this blush for people who have a pore-y skin as the glitter in the blush are not too fine and will be visible on application. It would look gorgeous on someone who has a flawless skin complexion.



SP Rating : 3.5/5

Canmake Highlighter in Baby Beige


Claim : Easy, Simple, Add Glow and Depth to your face. Micro powder type, smoothly blends, never gets gummy. Correct your skin color and keeps a healthy glow and bright transparency all day. You can also apply this to your T-zone, under eye to give more dimensions. 

Price : 550 Yen (Rs. 344/-) 

My take on Canmake Highlighter


Canmake Highlighter comes in two shades, Milky White and Baby Beige. I have got  a Baby Beige shade which comes with pink and gold particles, impart elegant nude look luster to your skin. It gives a nice satin sheen to your face and gives that added dimension without being loud. Easy in application, again no fall out and gives a nice healthy glow. Comes with 100% horse hair brush.  Japan has some really nice budget friendly products, worth the money. I have used this highlighter and Apricot Fluer blush in my Valentine Day Look. Click here to check it out.

SP Rating : 4/5

What I like about the Canmake  product is,  they are good quality product and budget friendly which makes it even more likeable. 

Can you suggest me any more good highlighters that you are currently using and worth the money? Drop me a comment in the below comment box. 




No comments :

Post a Comment