Sunday 2 February 2014

First Impression : The Body Shop Tea Treee Squeaky Scrub and Shower Gloves

Hello Friends,

Hope you guys had a lovely weekend.

Recently, visited The Body Shop (TBS) store which is located at Bandra Linking Road. On browsing and after speaking to SA on different Facial Scrub available at TBS,  I decided to pick up Tea Tree Squeaky Scrub (reminds me of the mouse and the sound that they make ... Squeaky !) and a pair of shower gloves in green color. (they are cute) 



TBS claim about this product

This skin-clearing facial scrub combines micro-fine exfoliants with bursting beads to help unclog pores without over-drying. Use a few times a week for skin that feels super clean and instantly smooth.
Suitable for blemished skin. Skin instantly feels soft, smooth and super clean. Pores look visibly clearer and face feels purified

Price : Rs. 895/-




My take on the Product 

Its green in color with small white beads, Tea Tree scent is pleasant and that was one plus point to go for this product. I cant stand products that does not smell good, it turns me off..... the smell of the product should be appealing or at least bearable to use (I hope you will agree with me here), N'ways... moving on...the tea tree scrub has fine white beads in it, take a little quantity onto your palms and apply it on the wet face. It gives you a nice tingling feeling, soft against your skin and lather's up just like a face wash. Massage for few minutes and wash it off and there you have a soft and fresh looking skin.True to its claim its effective, pores visibly clear claim - I need to wait and watch as I have started using this product recently and it's too early to commit.  Any which case I am really loving this product.  People with acne prone skin should give a try to Tea Tree range of products, they are great. 

SP Rating : 4/5

The Shower Gloves from TBS 




 These bath gloves increase the lather of your body wash and whisk away dead skin cells.
• Remove dead skin cells
• Increase the lather of your body wash
• Leave skin feeling softer and smoother

The shower gloves are cute and available in different colors, I chose to pick a pair in bright Green. You are suppose to wear this gloves on your hand, and pore some shower gel and lather up on your body. It scrubs your body well and is convenient to use.


SP Rating : 5/5

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post. The latest on the TBS, there is a sale going on and you will get discounts on most of their products.


I had a busy weekend, just one day off :(( and too many things to do.....Grocery shopping and so on...
As I mentioned in my earlier post, my better half is just back from his trip to Singapore, Korea and Japan and he's bought me a bag full of goodies :))

Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette, Urban Decay primer portion, POREfessional from Benefit Cosmetics, Hoola Bronzer, Mario Badescu Cucumber Toner and Caudalie Vini Expert Night Cream along with loads of Chocolates. This haul was from Singapore from Sephora. Canmake blushes and Lululunn Facial Mask from Japan.

I am thrilled, happy  and excited, can't wait to use all this . Review will be coming up on all the above products so stay tuned and watch this space.

Bye for now and have a great day ahead.

No comments :

Post a Comment