Wednesday 5 February 2014

My Singapore and Japan Haul

As mentioned in my earlier post,  about my Singapore and Japan Haul, which I cant wait to share with you guys.

I had this desire to own Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette for couple of months now, finally ! my better half picked it up for me along with the other stuff from Singapore Sephora. I am like a child in a candy shop when it comes to cosmetics or skin care.

Lets take a peek in Singapore Haul ... detailed review on all the products will be coming up shortly one by one.






Products

Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette
Urban Decay Primer Potion 
Mario Badescu Cucumber Toner 
Caudalie Vini Expert Night Cream 
Hoola Bronzer
Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional
First Aid Beauty - for dry and parched skin 


Coming to my Japan Haul , I heard that you get good face mask / sheets in Japan. The brand Lululun is popular out there. There are many cosmetics that you get in Japan are worth the money like Canmake Blushes, Kanebo and Sensi Lipsticks, The Mascara from Dolly wink or Kanebo are also great.

Lets take a peek at Japan Haul... The canmake blushes are dam cute and I cant wait to try them.




Products

Lululun Face Mask / Sheets for oily dry and normal skin. 
(One pack contains 7 sheets) 
Canmake Blush Glow Fleur Cheeks
Strawberry 
Apricot

Canmake Powder Blush in Peach (Its with glitter)
Canmake Highlighter in Baby Beige


That's my haul from Singapore and Japan. Watch this space for more detailed review coming up shortly.  hope you guys enjoyed this post, you can share your comments in the below comment box.

If you want me to review any product first then kindly drop me your request in the comment box and I shall review that particular product first. 

I am very excited to try different looks using Urban decay Vice 2 Palette, my mind is busy imagining the different combination that I can use to create different looks. (Hopefully this weekend)

You guys take care and have a great day. We meet again with yet another post.... bye for now.



No comments :

Post a Comment