Friday 16 May 2014

Instagram Vol 4 - Shopping, Make up looks and lots more...

Hello Friends,

Good Morning and a lovely day ahead. Back again with another set of Instagram pictures. Past two  weeks had been fun with colleagues, shopping with my sisters, eating out and what not. 

Let's  take a peek in Instagram pictures and see what I was upto :))


























I really had a great time,  celebrating my dad's birthday, cooking and so on..... hope you guys enjoyed watching my Instagram pictures.


" If you dont do a lot stupid things when you are young..........you wont have  funny things to talk about when you are old"  

Its weekend .... I am going to visit my mom and have a relaxed time,  while she pours her heart out, with all that's happened. You know how it is between mom and daughters. Before signing off ,  here's wishing you all "Happy Weekend"



2 comments :