Wednesday 4 June 2014

3 Products - Oriflame Lipstick, Loreal Matte Moist Lipstick and Inglot Body Sparkle

Good shades in lipsticks are hard to resist. I have picked up two very different shades, one from Oriflame Beauty Studio Artist Lipstick and the other one from Loreal Matte Moist range.  Loreal recently launched their Matte Moist Lippies and everyone are going ga ga over it.  I am going to review these two beautiful shades of lipstick along with Inglot Body Sparkle which I am so obsessed about.



Oriflame Beauty Studio Artist Lipstick - Moroccan Pink

 What it claims
Creamy shine without shimmer! A satin-smooth texture in warm, muted shades for perfectly luscious lips with a flawless finish. The creamy, comfortable formulation moisturizes your lips, leaving them feeling as wonderful as they look. The specially designed bullet shape means expert precision when applying.

Price : Rs. 499/-



 What I think about Oriflame Beauty Studio Artist - Moroccan Pink

Its a gorgeous shade for everyday wear, glides on smoothly without tugging or bleeding. The texture is soft and creamy.  The color show off is medium and lasting power is as good as 3-4 hours after which touch up is required. That's what I have observed on me.I have worn this shade in my Colorful Eye Make up.

SP Rating : 3/5

Loreal Matte Moist Lipstick  - Flaming Kiss 

An ultra-moisturizing lip color with a velvet matte finish

A lipstick that delivers intense moisture while providing a velvet matte finish. Colour Riche Moisture Matte's unique formula contains jojoba oil for unrivaled moisture and comfort along with matte gel technology to create an intense matte look.

Price :  899/- (Original Price) I got it for Rs. 791/- (discounted price)


Swatches of Oriflame Lipstick - Moroccan Pink & Loreal Matte Moist Lipstick Flaming Kiss

What I think about Loreal Matte Moist Lipstick - Flaming Kiss 

Oh boy ! what a formula .....being a matte lipstick, it glides on smoothly and gives a nice matte velvet finish just as the brand claims . The shade is gorgeous , flaming kiss is a beautiful red orangy shade or shall I say a red lipstick with orange undertone. Its a great color for evening wear.

The packaging is super chic and very appealing in rose gold cover which makes for a classy display. Stays on for,  as good as 5-6 hours but for a drugstore product it is little pricey. There are ten shades in this range and almost all the shades are very pretty. It will be a difficult task to choose from this shades as you would want to pick all of them.

SP Rating : 4/5

Inglot Body Sparkle  


Love at first sight, that's what it felt when I first spotted this glitter at the Inglot Store in Bandra. Unfortunately ! that time it was out of stock. As the time passed by, my obsession for this glitter kept growing. So when ever I came across Inglot Store, kept inquiring about about it.  For a long time it was out of stock and finally one day I had the luck to get it.

Swatch of Inglot Body Sparkle


If your adore glitter like I do then you would love this product. It comes in a tiny cutie jar pot and can  be used on your eye, face, nails or body. Unlike few of Faces Canada glitter, these are fine smooth sparkles. Other sparkles were also gorgeous,  but I had my heart set on this one for quiet a long time..... for others....next time baby :)

Its a dam pretty shade,  copper and pink glitter together makes a lovely combo. Capturing glitter on the camera is a task, after lot of clicks,  finally ! I was satisfy with the above two swatches.  You have to be very careful while opening the jar, make sure the fan is off or it might just blow off. Little goes a long way, so don't underestimate it.

Price : Rs. 1100/-

Shade : 68

SP Rating : 5/5


Final verdict

I quiet liked the Oriflame lipstick for everyday wear. Loreal Moist Matte Lipsticks are rightly formulated and makes it a hit but I find it little pricey being a drugstore product. Inglot Body Sparkle  is something you should check out.







No comments :

Post a Comment