Monday 30 June 2014

Glamorous Reception Bridal Look


Hello Everybody, 

Hope you guys had a great weekend. Past week had been little slack for the blog as I had not updated anything new, apologies for that,  had been tied up with some very challenging issues at my end which consumed most of my time and energy.

I like to be totally fresh and at my creative best to share my experiences with you all on the blog.  Nevertheless here I am today with my Second Bridal Look.  Yes ! I was back in action churning my mind where it works best and that is working with all mix and match of colors as soon as I closed all the demanding issues.

On the flip side there is a forced break from Make up looks for few days, being Ramadan, will be fasting this whole month and accommodating make up looks will be little difficult.  But folks I can never disappoint you all and will update lot of other interesting stuff on the blog, so stay connected. 

Coming back to this weekend I tried two different looks, the first one is a heavy bridal look and the second one is simple day look.  So watch this space for more. 

My second bridal look,  have kept Farah's (my younger sister) bridal attire (which is a pastel peach color with gold work overall and cut work on the Lehenga  shhhhh… it’s a secret still ok) for the reception in my mind and worked out this bridal look for her.  Don't want to reveal her bridal attire and spoil the surprise element, the outfit you see in the picture is a supplement outfit and not her original reception one. 

This is a heavy smokey look with glitter and false lashes. Since her attire for the reception is going to be in light pastel color, its her make up which requires to light up her face and make it look lively. Leave a lasting impression on everybody's mind, its your wedding day and people will be staring at your face all the time. 

If you are wearing heavy loaded outfit, go light with your make up and if your wearing pastel / light colors go heavy with your make up, this way it looks graceful, classy and not overly done. My earlier look was more on the traditional side , this one is more modernized.

Lets check out the Glamorous Reception Bridal Look








Face

Chikko Moisturizing Cream
Bourjois Happy Light Foundation 
Lancome Eclat Illuminizer 

Eyes 

Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette
BH Cosmetics 2nd Edition Palette
Mac Carefree
Mac Painterly Paint Pot 
Konad Auto Sytle Eyebrow Pencil
Lakme Ultimate Kohl Pencil 
Inglot Glitter
Loreal Million Lash Mascara
Mac Blacktrack Eye Liner
Ardell  Lashes- 111
Ardell Glue 

Lips 
Faces Canada Fallen for Kiss + Faces Canada Lip Gloss in Zing Pink

Cheeks
Canmake Highlighter
Mac Give me Sun - Bronzer 
Loreal True Rose Cheek Blush 


For some fun,  here's what went behind the scenes :)))








Look at Farah's expression truly cherishing the sinful pastry :)) we had a great time shooting this bridal look.

She is all smiles now at the trials I hope she does not cry at her wedding else I need to run and get a rain wear make-up gear :)

Would like to hear from all of you, so drop me your feedback in the below comment box.  Take care and have a beautiful day ahead.

3 comments :

  1. This is truely a amazing look!! The Pink glittery eyeshadow is giving a very nice impact.. Super Liked it!! And yes Zara, u have to look for rain wear make up as u know better than me, that gals do cry on this day....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dips... glad that you liked it. I keep telling Farah don't cry or else you will spoil your make up. Lets see what she does :))

      I remember she did cry during her engagement.

      Delete
    2. Wow, you look so beautiful! The glittery eyes are so nice and unexpected.

      Cheers!
      www.ChicAndAlluring.com

      Delete