Wednesday 2 July 2014

The Porefessional Agent Zero Shine from Benefit

" The POREfessional Agent Zero Shine" got launched and everybody is talking about the product and sharing their experience. My first pick from Benefit was "The POREfessional Primer", which I have reviewed on my blog earlier. 

Hubby From China 
 
Hubby : Do you want any thing from here? I am on a shopping street
Me      : Hmmmm...Nothing really check for some purses if you get nice ones
Hubby : OkI hope you are sure as I am currently standing in front of a huge Shepora store giggle
Me     : Oh yes ! I needs lots of things from there. Let me hook on to the net and call you back just roam about a bit till then not far from Sephora of course :)
ME     : Hey baby its me back again can you please get me a Benefit  - POREfessional Agent Zero   Shine, How To Look Good At Everything and few face mask. 
Hubby : Ok Done ! bye 

There I was..... so excited, just like a child waiting for the candy to arrive :) . I was thrilled to get this product in my Sephora Haul, tried this product for couple of times before getting down to reviewing it.

This product deserves a single post , Why ? you will know once I am through with the review. Had a feeling that the combo of The POREfessional Primer + The POREfesional Agent Zero Shine might work great on my skin and I am happy to report back that it does really work wonders.








What it is:
An ultra lightweight powder that minimizes pores and reduces shine.

What it does:

Get smooth, fresh-faced skin with this shine-control powder that instantly mattifies the complexion. The built-in brush applicator makes this the ideal purse companion for touch-ups on the go.

Product info:
Translucent, oil-free formula compliments all skin tones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.

Suggested Usage:
-Twist off built-in brush from base.
-Tap powder into lid and dip brush.
-Sweep on moisturized skin or over makeup to instantly mattify your complexion.
-Touch up over makeup during the day or whenever shine dares to return.


Price : $ 30




My Opinion 

Trust Benefit to come up with such unique and creative ideas, Girls ! you are looking at a powder which is in a nude / beige color .  I cant stop admiring it,  for the creative mind which is behind this packaging . The spy girl cartoon character is on front and on the other side of the box there is a illustration of how to use the product, along with the leaflet inside which is helpful for the beginners. Make up is all about mix and match, experimenting with the different products and you will be surprised that many a times it does gives you a very innovative results.

Packaging is more like a durable plastic tube,  with a twist off cap at the top.  Inside the tube,  there is another stopper more like a talcum powder, twist it again for the product to pour out.  There is a in-built brush at the bottom of the tube which is quiet sturdy and soft.

The powder is finely milled, light weight and blends really well, it keeps the shine and oil at bay for almost a whole day. How much ever you put the powder, you never end up looking cakey. I had used the Agent Shine Zero over my POREfessional Primer, the duo gives a fantastic finish and this has become my go to product for any special occasions.

This review is based on my personal experience , it might differ from person to person depending upon your skin conditions.  I belong to a combination skin and together this combo works great for me.





 SP Rating : 4/5

Final Verdict 

Agent Zero Shine will go on every skin tone without looking too loud or cakey. Helps you to combat shine, keeps oil at bay making you look fresh throughout the day. The combo of POREfessional Primer + The POREfessional Agent Zero Shine work wonders, helps you to minimize your tiny pores too some extent.  A travel friendly product makes it all the more alluring and likeable.  Thumbs up for this one.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment