Wednesday 13 August 2014

A Promise Of Togetherness - Lanvin Marry Me


The ad of Lanvin Marry Me,  shows a young couple in a playful mood on a bicyle.  There is a bottle of this perfume in front, which is clear that this fragrance holds a promise of romance and togetherness.



Marry Me Perfume by Lanvin, Love is in the air with marry me by the house of lanvin . Released in August 2010, marry me intertwines top notes of orange blossom, freesia and passionate peach with lovely floral heart notes of jasmine, rose and magnolia. Mysterious base notes include musk, amber and virginia cedar. This intoxicating fragrance was created to represent the union of a woman with her choice of perfume. Marry me embodies that special relationship that can only exist when the chemistry is just right.

Price : Bought this a year back from Dubai for AED 180. Now available at Jabong for Rs. 3600/- and Flipkart for Rs, 2552/-


My Feedback on Marry Me from LANVIN

Comes in a simple packaging with a transparent bottle, silver cap with LANVIN embossed on it and a purple satin ribbon on the neck of the bottle 



Marry me by Lanvin is a fruity floral fragrance that is light and perfect for a romantic date, the scent is warm, fresh and clean that you can wear this even during a day time. This fragrance will go with any age group and  will sure draw you many compliments. Currently ! this is in my top 3 favorite perfume. Keeps you smelling good throughout the day.

 
Makes me reach for this perfume very often,  am so obsessed with it.  Off late started using this more like a miser now :)) only on special occassions thinking it might get exhausted very soon,  before I get a chance to buy another bottle. 


If you like the combination of floral, a hint of fruity and a very light drfting musky fragrance then you should try this  out.

SP Rating : 4.5/5

Final Verdict

To me this is the best femenine perfume to have.....use it and you will sure get addicted to this one. Highly recommended !!!



Worndering why no make up look on the blog today ,  have been really busy with distrubution of my sisters wedding cards and later with travel packing.  I am pampering myself to a short vacation to Kodaikanal before getting busy with the wedding preparations. 

Thats all from my end...   will catch up again,  once I am back from my trip.  You guys take care and have a great weekend. Enjoy !!!




11 comments :

  1. Sounds like a lovely perfume. Will check it out sometime. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fiona - this is among one of my favourite fragrance... If you like the mix of floral, fruity and musky fragrance then I am sure you too would love it.

      Delete
  2. I have been looking to try a new fragrance! I am horrible when it comes to describing scents and you did an amazing job. I will have to check this out.

    xoxo

    Ash,
    http://AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ashley thanks a ton dear... Do check this out... Lovely perfume :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo this sounds lovely!

    Can't wait to try it! :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fleur....try it out...you will love it :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, wow, sounds like it'd smell really bright and pretty. Oddly, this is my first time seeing this perfume.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy I too spotted this bottle for the first time surprisingly there are so many good perfumes yet to be discovered

      Delete
  6. Hey Charu... thanks a ton sweetheart for such kind words..sure will follow you back , I am on a short vacation right now and have a limited internet access..... once I am back will do the needful and sure excited to visit your blog ...first thing once I am back ...you bet :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely amazing!! I am a perfume hoarder and would definitely like to give it a try :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jhilmil... welcome to the club :)) I too love perfumes ....and have a collection of it.

      Delete