Wednesday 6 August 2014

One Stop Destination - Loreal True Match BB Cream

Love going on a holiday, be it just a short trip somewhere nice. The excitement of visiting new place and more over the break, that you really look forward to. Next week I am going on a short trip to Kodaikanal.  Packing is something I find very tedious. That's when you think that you need one product and you are done for the day, makes your life much easier.

Loreal True Match BB Cream is one stop destination for me.  Though I am not extremely happy with the product but meets my requirement to some extent as compared to the other BB /CC cream.



Loreal Claims...
True Match BB cream is a smooth milky emulsion with a touch of tint for natural coverage and a luminous satin finish. Discover your true match from amongst 3 flawless shades.

Product Benefits ...
Powered with SPF 35 PA+++ and Collagen providing 24 hour hydration
1st hyaluronic bb cream: secures moisture for healthy youthful skin

Shades Available : Honey, Gold and Ivory.


My Shade : Gold

Price : Rs. 550/-

Packaging: is classy and eye catching. Something which is glittery immediately draws attention, the same goes for the Loreal True Match BB cream. Comes in a glittery gold box  and the tube inside  is a combination of off white with golden cap. I feel most of the Loreal Products are very well packaged. This one too is no exception. 



My View on Loreal True Match BB Cream
This BB cream is supposed to be applied on a moisturiser or else you might find it little difficult in blending and getting an even coverage overall. Though I would have preferred  in between shade between Gold and Honey, but since the choices in BB / CC cream are limited, I went ahead with Gold shade as it suited my skin much better.


Gives a nice dewy finish, covers up few minor blemishes. You can apply a setting powder over the BB cream but I usually don't do it.  Stays on for as good as 5-6 hours. Girls who sweat more specially on the face , will have a less staying power. 



Pros 
Gives a nice dewy and natural finish
Covers light blemishes 
Last up to 5-6 hours
Light in weight 

Cons 
Blending might be little difficult if moisturizer is not applied
Does not cover any major blemishes
Limited shades 
Heavy on Pocket

SP Rating : 3 /5


Overall Feedback 
If price is not a concern for you, a  good product for everyday use, just apply the Loreal BB Cream over a moisturizer and you are done for the day. Provided ! that you find the right shade for your skin tone.



Hope this post was informative and helpful. My sisters wedding is approaching near and there's lot that I need to cover up. These days shopping is taking all my time and energy.  By the time I reach home, dead tired. So far so good ... not complaining as shopping is so much fun and excitement specially when you are in a good company.

That's all from my end... signing off for now...you guys have a great day.






4 comments :

  1. This seems average. I love L'Oreal products though.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simera, I have used other BB /CC Cream, but this one does not give me any breakouts, and looks decent and natural.

      Delete
  2. This one sounds like a perfect BB cream for dry skin types. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More apt for normal to combination skin

      Delete