Tuesday 10 March 2015

Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti Stress Mask

Hello Friends,

Without wasting much time and coming straight to the point ....One of my window shopping had me picked up a face mask from Freeman, which is available in variety of range to choose. I particularly chose  the one with Dead Sea Minerals as I had not tried anything from this range.







Price : Rs. 235/-

Packaging : Comes in fat Blue color tube which reminds me of Smurf :))) yup exactly that.  The mask also is in a blue color which for a change is welcome then the other mask I have used so far. The content is good enough and would last you a life time.

My Experience with Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti Stress Mask

Texture : Smooth and spreads out evenly without much efforts. Little goes a long way.

This is more like a clay mask.

Dries off quickly and does not take much time like other face mask, which is kind of good. I have used this mask for couple of times before writing this review, People with oily to combination skin will benefit from this mask as it unclog and tighten the pores thus also helping to certain extent in keeping acne at bay.

It has got a mild fragrance, not too overpowering. From light blue it turns to a shade darker when dries off, leaving skin smooth and softer.




I would not recommend this to people who have dry skin, probably they should try out the other range from Freeman which I feel is equally good. So pick up which suits you best as per your skin types. I have a combination skin and felt this would suit me best hence went with this one. Where as skin brightening is concern I don't think this mask does much in that area.

Anti Stress ????? I don't understand why this term is used on the Face Mask. Seriously you think face mask can make you feel stress free. I don't think so.

Pros 
Vibrant color :)
Unclog Pores
Acne Control
Makes your skin smooth and soft
Clay Mask hence good for oily skin
Value for money pack
Very little is required
Affordable

Cons 
Not recommended for dry skin
Does not brighten the skin


SP Rating : 3/5

Final Verdict 
Having mentioned all the above pros and cons, lets be honest here, you get attracted to the product because its affordable and packaging of course. Good for people with oily to combination skin but not recommended for dry skin. 


Are you using any face mask and think its doing wonders on your skin then I would love to know all about it :)) 

Drop me your comment, feedback or if you have any queries and I shall reply you at my earliest.


I have an announcement to make very soon , to know more about it stay tuned :)) 

2 comments :

  1. LOL, maybe it meant to say that it makes your skin look less stressed out, haha. I'm just guessing, though. Anyhow, Freeman brings back a lot of memory; I used skincare products from this brand (and St. Ives) during my teens and early 20s.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so beautiful colored..i was tempted to pick freeman products a lot but then i saw loads of chemicals and put it back on shelf..but will give this one a try.. :)

    ReplyDelete